Thank you for supporting this blog!

Not all of us are called to adopt, but you can always help a family who is.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Fabulous Hair from TRESemmé®

Who doesn't want great hair?  Even if your hair isn't the first thing you think of in the morning, it would be nice to have great hair.  If you spend the time and money to color your hair, you want to get the most out of your investment.  This is where TRESemmé® Color Revitalize Shampoo & Conditioner comes in.  TRESemmé® calls it Advanced Color Lock Technology, I call it my salon in a bottle!  After using this duo for four weeks, I am in love.  My hair is softer and more manageable.  My hair color is lasting longer than it ever did before, even though I switched to non-permanent hair color!  Even better, the price is easy on my budget.  To find out more about  TRESemmé®, check them out at tresemme.com and facebook.com/tresemme.


I am a Bzz Agent.  I received free products in exchange for my unbiased review.  If you'd like a coupon for $1 off your next bottle of TRESemmé®, post a comment and become a follower of this blog.  I have coupons for the first five people. Don't forget to include your email address.

1 comment:

  1. I love the tresamme line of hair care products.

    ReplyDelete