Thank you for supporting this blog!

Not all of us are called to adopt, but you can always help a family who is.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

What's Better than Veggie Tales?

When she was younger, my oldest daughter had a Junior Asparagus light up toy (think Glo Worm) that she carried everywhere and took to bed at night. We loved Veggie Tales and have a collection of their videos. My only wish was that they shared a little more Bible in the midst of the wholesome entertainment.

Apparently I wasn't the only one wishing because the makers of Veggie Tales now offer What's in the Bible? which does exactly that.  The DVD series begins with Genesis and takes kids through the Bible book by book.  They have completed the Old Testament and are currently working on the New Testament.  In addition, they have developed a study guide, games, crafts and flashcards to accompany the series.  They also sell an audio CD.

We haven't done a lot with the extra activities, but my kids love to watch the videos and I enjoy their blog and Facebook posts.  I know that I can feel safe offering their product to my kids, which means the world to this mom.  If you'd like to take a look at a sample video or read more, head over to their website now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment